+1
I also suggest this approach to keep the date as string during posts and convert
them to date object when porcessing the entered dates, surely not in the Form.

Depends on  what you really want to achieve. Would suggest the KISS rule..:-)

"Robert Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/25/2004 08:53:31 PM

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Anuj Upadhyay/Jeppesen/TMC)

Subject:  RE: Handling Date objects in ActionForm gracefully

+1