On 03/11/2012 08:13 AM, laurent bernabe wrote:
Hello,

The problem with the emulator (0.84 version) is that it is in *fullscreen mode* :
can I launch it in a little window, as with the new sweets emulator ?

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/The_Undiscoverable#Sugar-Emulator_Screen_Size_Adjustment
Regards

Le 11 mars 2012 15:55, Aleksey Lim <alsr...@sugarlabs.org <mailto:alsr...@sugarlabs.org>> a écrit :

    On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 02:49:45PM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
    > Ok, so I installed gnome-packagekit, then Sugar SDK 0.84
    >
    > But I have two troubleshoots :
    >
    >    - I have no way to log off the sugar emulator (version 0.84)

    Thats because sugar-0.84 was relying on Hal for such work.
    Hal was removed from recent distros. Since sdk/sugar:emulator is
    a Xephyr window, just close it.

    >    - The terminal activity seems to take a lot of time to start (I
    >    cancelled it)

    Recent Terminal doesn' work with sugar versions less than 0.86.

    --
    Aleksey