On 03/11/2012 07:55 AM, Aleksey Lim wrote:
On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 02:49:45PM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
Ok, so I installed gnome-packagekit, then Sugar SDK 0.84

But I have two troubleshoots :

    - I have no way to log off the sugar emulator (version 0.84)
Thats because sugar-0.84 was relying on Hal for such work.
Hal was removed from recent distros. Since sdk/sugar:emulator is
a Xephyr window, just close it.

    - The terminal activity seems to take a lot of time to start (I
    cancelled it)
Recent Terminal doesn' work with sugar versions less than 0.86.

Activity tests for older sugar versions:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Activity_Matrix

Regards