>almanac lost...there is a program that will do this..i'll see if i can find it
>
>Roger Bailey wrote:
>
>> When planning your solstice celebrations, the lunar perigee will be an
>> additional focus this year. An interesting point is that your sundials will
>> act as moondials on that night when the moon is full. The location of the
>> moon is directly opposite the sun so the time is  displaced by 12 hours. By
>> the moon, a reading of 10:00 will be 10:00 pm. The solar shadow in the will
>> be in the same position at 10:00 am.
>>
>> What about the declination? I know it will be large and positive but does
>> anyone here know the lunar declination on 21/22 Dec when the moon is full?

Here are the basic positions over this period at 0h UT

Date      RA (hr min)         Dec (deg min)
------    -----------         -------------
Dec 20         3 13                 12 09
Dec 21         4 14                 16 02
Dec 22         5 18                 18 50
Dec 23         6 23                 20 14

Larry Bohlayer

All MAIL:
Celestial Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 801