Merci, M.Masse pour l'information en Francais a votre "website".

Je suis desole pour la "guerre de langue" par M. Grzechnik. Ecrivez dans
quelque langue que vous desirez.

I am happy to see information provided in the language of the writer. The
onus is on the reader to understand it. Do we assume everone subscribing to
this list is fluent in spherical trigonometry before posting a note
containing equations? No! People will read and enjoy what they understand.
If this challenges others to learn something new, good, the communications
have served a useful purpose.

Roger Bailey,
Walking Shadow Designs,
N 51  W 115