Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:25 AM
Subject: sundial

John,
I have now finished the sundial for my house (similiar to nailsea dial) and will be installing it in my window as soon as I find the time.
I have put another picture of it on my website under sundials - you may like to have a look! I have made a gnomon which is soldered to the lead lines - not shown on this pic.
Regards,
Carol

Carol Arnold
Stained glass artist, commissions welcome,
please take a look at my stained glass website
http://www.carolarnold.co.uk

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?