For information I checked Sundials on the Internet with my Mac (with fewer
misgivings about the risks that were mentioned) and found that now all is well
and the site states the following.

We much regret the temporary interruption of service from April 10 to 15 due to
a hacker attack. Every file on the site has now been deleted and uploaded
again, and the site has now been confirmed as clean. Thank you for bearing with
us in this trying period.

For my part I am pleased that Piers' site is up and running again given that he
started way back in 1997.

Regards, Doug

Sent from my iPad