From: "Gian Casalegno" <gian.casale...@gmail.com>
To: "sundial" <sundial@uni-koeln.de>
Subject: Equation of time on a Android Smart Watch
Date: Sun, Dec 18, 2016 1:58 AM

Hi,
I have recently purchased a smartwatch with the idea of developing some
gnomonic features for Android Wear.
Now I see that I have been beaten :-(

Anyway I have just tried to download this "Equation of Time" app but
unfortunately it failed.
I have tried several times with no success, even if my Moto 360 smartwatch
is said to be fully compatible.

I have then sent an email to the app developers and I am now waiting for
some help.
I will keep you informed.

Ciao.
Gian