No answers from the Equation of Time Smartwatch face developers, however
after some days and several attempts I could finalize my purchase (maybe
thanks to a new s/w version installed on my smartwatch, maybe because of
other obscure reasons).
Now I have it installed and I can tell you about it.

The appearance is exactly what you can see on the Play Store (see the
attached image).
The astronomical information that you can get are the following:
- sunrise time
- sunset time
- EoT value
- moon phase
Each of them can be selectively enabled or disabled from your smartphone.

As far as I can say after a few hours test, all data look almost correct.

Today values (compared to SolEtUmbra) for my location and my time zone are:
  sunrise 8:06 (geometric 8:11:47 - apparent 8:00:32)
  sunset 16:49 (geometric 16:43:16 - apparent 16:54:44)
  EoT 2:00 (1:40)

Sunrise and sunset times seem to be the apparent ones, maybe corrected for
refraction but not for the horizon dip (I'm just guessing as I could not
find any explanation anywhere).

EoT is about 20 seconds wrong, but it is shown on a small dial where
resolution is one minute only: it's therefore very difficult to get a more
precise reading.

Moon phase is shown by means of a partially obscured moon figure: it's a
qualitative representation and I cannot say how it is correct or not.

All in all, in my opinion this is a pleasant watch face that can be well
appreciated by gnomonic people.
However the lack in precision in the EoT value does not permit to use it
for accurate verifications (f.i. when checking a big darkroom sundial).

It would have been much better to include an additional hand to show the
EoT on the main dial and even better to add one more hand showing local
time (i.e. including longitude difference).
Finally I would appreciate an option to show all the astronomical data on a
digital watch face when a higher precision is needed.

As a conclusion I think that there is space for my future smartwatch app
development :-)

Ciao.
Gian