Hi Frank,

Although it was not the start topic, I had a look at the new (no capital N)
Delhi sundial. According to the newspaper article, "the sundial has been
recently certified as one of the largest scientifically ACCURATE sundials
in the world." (my capitalization). Even if the attachment would not pass
the size filter, it is clear that the hour lines, visible from outer space,
do not warrant this attribution.

Best regards,
Frans Maes