Sorry for the mail with no subject: it's because it was an answer to Ken's
e-mail.
Here is the text again.

The program "Orologi Solari" can provide a table too (as well as a graph in
several formats) of the Equation of Time, including or not the longitude
difference, as desired.

Values are from Gianni Ferrari study, published on the Italian magazine
"Orologi Solari" n. 5, where he computed the EoT mean value in the years
2014-2061.
>From the same source you can also get an Excel file containing the original
Ferrari's table.
In my opinion this the best choice for a sundial that will be hopefully
used for many years in the future: a 4 years mean value will not give a
correct reading after 30 years (have a look at the article for the
evaluation of the exact resulting errors).

Also note that EoT values are usually computed at 12 AM UTC (this is indeed
the case for Orologi Solari) and you should correct them to move to your
time zone.

Ciao.
Gian Casalegno