From: Patrick Powers
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:40 PM
To: Brad Thayer ; sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: Hemicyclium correction

Hi Brad

Further to your interest in an hemicyclium you might like to know of this link
to the former webpages of the late Frans Maes who set out his instructions for
“Construction of Hemispherium” some time ago and which is based on several
earlier documents – all referenced.  You might find it useful – or at least
interesting!

http://www.fransmaes.nl/zonnewijzers/downloads/hemisph.htm

Good luck

Patrick