On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Dave Hwang wrote:

Anyone able to get the Flash 9 plugin working correctly on SRSS Linux?
On my server (Fedora Core 5), it looks like the red and blue colors are
switched for any flash site, though audio seems to be working fine. I've
been trying to stick with the Flash 7 plugin, which was working fine,
but now there are too many web sites that insist on the newer version.

Are other people seeing this problem, or is it working for you, and if
so, what distribution are you running?

I found the following which is working for me...

http://pulseaudio.revolutionlinux.com/PulseAudio

Under Debian, I downloaded and installed the libflashsupport .deb package. I am using ESD, and I set FLASH_FORCE_ESD=1 prior to running firefox. Then I go to youtube.com as a test and it just works.

Now if there is an easy solution to the smurf problem...

-phillip