If You have configured a subnet ( utadm -A 192.168.1.0 ) and use an external ( from the sunray server ) DHCP server
you dont need to change  anything in the Sun Ray Server.

You need to configure the DHCP server on the 192.168.4.0 network with option 49 , X-Display-Server, with the Sunray server's IP adress, and with Defaultroute, Subnetmask, Broadcast addr, and DNS that will allow the SunRay to generally work on the network.

If You have configuread a Private sunray network ( utadm -a e1000g0 ) and use Sun Ray Server Internal DHCP You need to Unconfigure the private network ( utadm -d e1000g0 ) and set up the sunray server to talk to a subnet as the top example above.

//Lars

Ricardo Rojas Quintero skrev:

Hello,

I have a Sun Ray Server on the subnet 192.168.*1*.0 / 255.255.255.0, and I need to use a Sun Ray DTU on a different subnet 192.168.*4*.0 / 255.255.255.0 with a different DHCP server of the SRS, or at home through internet.

What do I need to configure on the Sun Ray Server for that?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo Rojas.