Hi Alejandro,

I have not customized any sysctl parameters yet, but I'd be glad if you
could give me some hints on what you did to make it work fine. I'll make
some tests within this week and see if I can improve it. If not, I'll
probably just send an utwall to the users telling them to be patient :-)

Thank you again for your help!