About my system:  I am running rhel 6.4 on a stand-alone network and using
sunray 3 plus.  I actually had the sunrays working.  I had opened a ticket with
Oracle and we managed to get them working just fine, then Oracle closed the
ticket.  I got to a point where it was time for a reboot and voila the sunrays
no longer work.  The network portion still works since I can see the
information on the screen and I can ping the sunray.  However I am getting an
error message saying:utxinit@dpy12: Could not connect to Session
Manager!utxinit@dpy12: utxexec ERROR: Cannot open display :12utxexec: utxexec
ERROR: Cannot open display :12root: utxinit ERROR: Client XOpenDisplay failed,
display 12 So now I am dead in the water.  Please if anyone can help me figure
out what I had running that I now don't Tim