Hi,

Seems you're not the only one with that issue. Although it's not exactly your same scenario (this user was running SRSS on Oracle Linux 6.3, same family as RH), this seems pretty related to this user's issue discussed a few months ago: http://www.filibeto.org/pipermail/sunray-users/2014-October/019870.html

It's a bit long but worth reading, hope you'll be more lucky and won't need that workaround!

Regards,

Nicolás