If NSCM isn't enabled, it might be RHA.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org
[mailto:sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] On Behalf Of Alan Coopersmith
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 1:22 PM
To: Clift, Tom CIV NSWCDD, K55
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] utxlock graphic

On 06/ 5/15 10:12 AM, Clift, Tom CIV NSWCDD, K55 wrote:
> We have two different Solaris Sun Ray servers and one has the wide gray
box style for its lock screen and uses the login_logo.pm as the image which
just has the word "ORACLE" in it.

> The other server has a smaller screen lock (about half the size of the
other one) and has the word xscreensaver in it along with Oracle Solaris.

> Is this just two different lock programs?

Yes - the first sounds like the Non-Smartcard Mobile (NSCM) session lock,
while the second sounds like simply xscreensaver - perhaps NSCM is enabled
on one server but not the other?

For xscreensaver, on Solaris 11 & later, the logos are *.png files in
/usr/lib/xscreensaver/config/ - for Solaris 10, I think they were in
/usr/openwin/lib/xscreensaver/config/ - but it's been years since I had to
update the logos in either one, so I don't remember all the details.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersm...@oracle.com