Gaute -- thank you so much for organizing and calling out what needs to get
done.

It's great to see sup getting some love again!

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Gaute Hope <e...@gaute.vetsj.com> wrote:

> Greetings list,
>
> William has graciously given us access to the rest of the Sup
> infrastructure and the plan is to move as much as possible to GitHub.
>
> At the moment we are three maintainers: Hamish Downer, Matthieu
> Rakotojaona and myself.
>
> There are three categories for the sup repository team:
> Owner, Commiter, Contributor. Pretty much any kind of contribution would
> mean we would add you to the contributor team if you asked to be.
>
> The plan for sup is:
> Release sup-0.13 relatively soon:
>  - including the last bugfixes otherwise leave out the major changes
>    that have been discussed lately
>
> And the proposed roadmap for sup-0.14:
>  - support ruby 2.0.0
>  - migrate to psych
>  - remove all deprecated and abandoned dependencies (e.g. switch from
> RMail to Mail)
>  - implement IMAP syncback support
>  - get uft-8 encoding right
>
> We have documented this setup and the roadmap in the wiki at:
>  -
>
> https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Development%3A-Administration-and-Team
>  - https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Development
>
> Please see https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Contributing on
> how to submit changes or contribute.
>
> There are a few tasks and roles that need some love, among them:
> maintaining the web site and maintaining the maildir feature branch.

I'd love to help contribute to testing, but am short on time these days.
However, I setup the site, and will work to fix up the content on there.
Please file requests here:
https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup-heliotrope.github.io/issues

Cheers,
jof