Le 31/10/2014 23:10, Avery Payne a écrit :
Just curious, but does anyone else have issues seeing some messages on the
mailing list?  My last message won't load through the web interface on
skarnet.

 Sorry about that. It's a bug somewhere in ezmlm-cgi. :(
 Some messages cause it to segfault when generating HTML from them. I have
tried tracking the bug, but could not isolate it; I haven't reported it yet
to the ezmlm-idx authors because I wanted to narrow it down more before
reporting it, but ran out of time.

 I don't think there's a security risk, so I did not take down the local
mail archive, but it is inconvenient indeed as some messages will not
display. Please use mail-archive.com instead for now.

--
 Laurent