Hello Elham,

I do not think there is such a thing as just a single optimal distance - too
much depends on other factors, including algorithms you are going to use and
nature of the objects you plan to detect and measure distance to, required
resolution in distance(z) and image features (x,y). Some algorithms with some
types of objects may work reliably with a fraction of pixel measurement
precision of disparity, others can not. Some algorithms start with feature
extraction (before calculating disparity), others start with correlation-based
processing.

You may also switch between several of them for far/near objects. Ability to do
sub-pixel resolution additionally depends on how well can you calibrate the
images, many other factors.

What you can do is to calculate approximate limits for that value.

We can easily assemble the any camera with any distance (withing flex cable
length limit), we just need to cut a mount tube and make holes in it - all
other parts are ready. So we'll need a drawing showing the distances from you
and export license from the Government.

Andrey

---- On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 10:40:29 -0700 Elham Omrani
<elh.omr...@yahoo.com> wrote ----

Dear Andrey,
 According your opinion, how long will it take shipping the camera? and what is
optimum baseline for minimum depth of 5 meters?
Best Regards
Elham