Hello Elham,

We'll try to do that - mount a similar camera on a car and capture a sequence
of images. We do not have "your" camera yet as we need a drawing with distances
to make a final assembly of the parts.

Meanwhile you may try images from
http://community.elphel.com/files/phg3/index.php - a simple javascript viewer
that allow to change disparity for the images by rotating the mouse wheel
(rotating with shift - changes zoom level). "Distance" indicated near mouse
pointer is just calculated for the
current disparity. You may press "Controls" button to see/adjust disparity in
pixels.

Images are stored on the server one level deeper -
http://community.elphel.com/files/phg3/selected/

It can be a simpler task as all images are precisely calibrated and all
distortions are removed in post-processing to ~1/15 of a pixel rms.

http://community.elphel.com/files/phg3/test/ - here you can see a single set of
before/after post-processing, so you may try raw images too.
All images there are acquired with f=4.5mm(nominal) lenses positioned at
equilateral triangle with 60mm side.

Andrey

---- On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 01:27:29 -0700 Elham Omrani
<elh.omr...@yahoo.com> wrote ----

Hello Andrey,
As you know, my thesis is obstacle detection with stereo vision. I'm coding the
software but it takes to i receive the camera. so i want if is it possible for
you to take a few pictures or video with the camera to i test my soft ware.
thank you very much

Elham