Hello Maria,

Our prices are all on the web  -
http://www3.elphel.com/importwiki?title=Price_list . We can send you a specific
quote for the custom configuration.
I believe our camera can provide the absolute minimal latency and it is not so
difficult to save almost a full frame time (~30ms) with some C programming -
FPGA already supports this operation. In that case compressed data will be send
out almost immediately (~1 ms latency), not waiting for the whole frame even to
leave the image sensor.

So if the latency is the most critical parameter - we can provide it :-)

Andrey

---- On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:05:37 -0700 Maria
Gonzalez<margonza...@ucdavis.edu> wrote ----

Thanks for the info.  I will report to the group. What we have in mind is a
real time game where we add some virtual elements to the video transmitted by
the drone and the user will see the combined video in the goggles. For that
reason, in addition of having a good quality video, the latency is critical
which is determined by the transmission.  In the meantime, can you give us some
estimate of the cost of the camera type/communications scheme to determine if
it is in our budget. We need to evaluate our options .

Maria C. Gonzalez

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Oleg <support-list@support.elphel.com>