William,

First step would be to see output on the console. It will output boot messages
(similar to what GNU/Linux computer does when not in graphic screen), and end
up with login/password prompt.

Andrey

---- On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 00:27:28 -0700 William
Smith<will...@profmap.com> wrote ----

Hi

Which commands ca we use to communicate using minicom/cutecom?