Hm, indirectly yes - I cross-tested with another 353 cam heads (with its own fpc) and different mux boards. The mux boards in question consistently fail.

Will start testing your proposals tomorrow morning!

Meanwhile I've asked your sales about replacement boards as we urgently need a solution

Thanks very much for your quick responses - really appreciated!

Simon