Norman,

You are right - it is difficult to judge the reason for reboot after
reboot. How often does it happen? You may also run
http://<camera_ip>/hwmon.html
and leave the page open to see the temperature. As it happens on two
cameras it is not likely to be a hardware problem, so I would also suspect
PoE switch. Easiest thing to try - run either from 48V direct power to the
circular connector on the camera or use a single-port PoE injector that you
received according to the invoice.

Andrey