Hi everyone,

I have a 353 based camera that is not reacting anymore. It's still booting up and the LEDs on the network connector start to blink, but I can't access it. Also a ping is not working. So, I thought I should try to reflash it. I used the kubuntu-elphel-4.iso to do so. After some difficulties, the reflashing is actually working now. During the flashing I could even ping the camera (192.168.0.9) and login via telnet. But after a reboot, the camera is still not accessible.

Actually I did something else: when I was still fighting with the flashing, I took a fresh and working 353 controller board and tried the flashing there as well. So, now I also reflashed a working board and it stopped working after it. It's now the same behavior as with the other one.

As the image I used the image353-8.2.16.tar.gz.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Kai

--
Schaeffer AG
Dipl.-Phys. Kai Schaeffer      Vorstand

HRB 93611 B, Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Jörg Schaeffer, Kai Schaeffer
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Karsten Mühlenfeld  (Vorsitzender)