Von: alan walters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Juli 2005 00:36
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: FW: [pfSense Support] carp array

I have reviewed the tutorial before, it looks good for outbound connections.

How would I manage this under the latest version? (NO auto option)

We have two apache servers 1 dns and 1 smtp server  inside our network that
clients need to access

We want to use the carp array for inbound connections as well as outbound
connections is this possible would I just setup the carp configuration using
virtual IP's for each of my services on the WAN????

We have two apache servers 1 dns and 1 smtp server inside our network that
clients need to access

So we have a pool of IP's can we make all of these available in the carp pool
on the wan interface??????

This is a hard thing to write but I hope someone realises what I am saying

Alan