>From the m0n0 documentation (hidden options in the config.xml file). Same like
>m0n0:

interfaces/(if)/media and interfaces/(if)/mediaopt

If you need to force your NIC to a specific media type (e.g. 10Base-T half
duplex), you can use these two options. Refer to the appropriate FreeBSD
manpage for the driver you're using to see which options are available (or run
ifconfig -m).

You can "diagnostics>edit file" /conf/config.xml to make this from the webgui.

Example (but issue ifconfig -m from "diagnostics>command" to see the options of
your specific card first, they might be different):
                <opt1>
                        <descr>Michelbach entfernt</descr>
                        <if>sis2</if>
                        <mtu>576</mtu>