All,

Is it safe to assume that the 08.18.2005 date on the 76.4.iso means that there
has been some
re-working done on that image and I should try it again?  I first saw this iso
on 08.16.2005
and tried it then but it failed / hung on the old "Waiting for Backend" screen.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I go on the dates of the upgrades/images and am a
little confused
when I see the same iso cange dates over a couple/several days.

BTW: I generally go to the Seattle mirrors for downloads/updates.

 <> David L. Strout - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <> DBA:Engineering Systems Plus, LLC

{Internet E-Mail Confidentiality Statement}

This communication and all of its contents are for the sole use of the intended
recipient.  If you have received this communication in error you are required
by law to delete all instances of this communication.  If this communication
has been printed, again, you are required by law to destroy all printed copies.

ENGINEERING SYSTEMS PLUS, LLC -- https://www.espmaine.net/