On 9/29/05, Dan Swartzendruber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i assumed he had all that correct, since he said
> he could see the traffic going into the pfsense
> port.  i was going to ask the same question,
> myself.  this has to be a config problem, as i'm using this exact same setup.

I agree, which is why I asked the obvious question :)  Not everyone
realizes that marking a port with multiple vlans doesn't mean that
it's a tagged port, just that the machine on that port can see and
talk to each of the vlans (untagged).  That of course would require
pfSesne to support real interface aliases - which we don't (and I'm
not yet convinced is required)