Von: Kevin Wolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005 20:45
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: [pfSense Support] Port Forwarding (NAT rule) and GunZ Online

I can only get this game to work with 1:1 enabled... and since I play
this on two computers (one is port 7700 one is port 7750) this isn't a
good solution for me.

Normally, forwarding port 7700 UDP to the computer (and of course making
the firewall rule at the same time) should do this.  However, I even
tried forwarding ports 1-65535 TCP + UDP to the computer with the
firewall rule as well, but inside the game I couldn't connect to any of
the players still.  When I do 1:1, it works!  But, I can't do 1:1 on two
computers at the same time, so it's either one computer gets to play or
the other.

I don't know if this game will run on Cedega, so if you want to try this
yourself you'll probably want a Windows 98/ME/2K/XP computer.  The game
can be downloaded (and an account can be made) at http://www.gunzonline.com/

Nothing in the firewall log shows up when I enter a game room, even
though I can't connect to any players (they're pings are stuck at 999
and they don't move at all - you can't see their chat and they can't see
yours... but you can see the messages from the server when a kill is made).

Always open to suggestions :)