Hi Josh,

To enable USB, I make changes to the following file:
/boot/defaults/loader.conf

usb_load="NO" ---> usb_load="YES"
umass_load="NO" ---> umass_load="YES"

I have CF images for LEX machines at the following URL,
http://shopping.hacom.net/catalog/pub/pfsense/

Look for those with the string "ad2" inside. To build a
256MB CF image, do the following,

zcat pfSense-beta1-256-ad2.img.gz | dd of=/dev/da0 bs=16k

I build my own using grub as the boot loader. FreeBSD loader
works intermittently on Hacom systems.

Bao

--
Best Regards.