Hello,

I'm setting up pfSense as a deparmental firewall within my network in order to seperate a specific LAN from the rest of the world. In order to access the Internet by means of HTTP or FTP protocols I must refer my browser to a proxy server. When I try to download any packages (CVS) the browser just times out and I don't get any pages served up. I think I need a "next proxy" to be set in order for the pfSense machine to access the Internet through the proxy, but I haven't found any setting of this type anywhere in the web interface. Does such a parameter exist? must it be set manually in a configuration file?

Thanks in advance for any help

Joe