Hi,

The list of available packages gets displayed just fine, but the installation
procedure produces a regular error on all of the packages I've tried to
installed.

This is what kind of appear on screen :

Downloading package configuration file... done.
Saving updated package information... done.
Downloading nmap and its dependencies... done.
Checking for successful package installation... failed!

Installation aborted.

Did you successfully install any of the packages?

lol, good point.  I'll work on that in a bit.  Thanks