Hello,

Another side effect that I've been seeing is the following after applying any
changes in the policy:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /etc/inc/pkg-utils.inc:908) in
/usr/local/www/firewall_rules_edit.php on line 335

Any thoughts?

Joe

Scrive [EMAIL PROTECTED]: