Francesco,

You might also like to include the OSGi Community Event 2010 which will take
place in alignment with JaxLondon in London on September 29th and 30th. The
agenda includes not only top speakers, but also tutorials and updates on
opensource community activities such as the ones from Apache and Eclipse
regarding OSGi which is used in various of our all research projects.

This information has been sent out yesterday evening Pacific Time:
****************
The Keynotes at  OSGi Community Event <http://jaxlondon.com/2010/OSGiDevCon>
/ JAX London 2010 <http://jaxlondon.com/2010/ataglance>  are presented by
the thought-leaders of the industry, delivering information on the most
important trends in the OSGi Community now and in the future.

Only three more weeks left and we will be greeting the OSGi Community in
this incredibly comprehensive forum. OSGi DevCon London will offer a full
day of OSGi related activities including a number of presentations,
tutorials and evening BOFs; it will provide a schedule that will appeal to
developers new to the technology and those who are more experienced. Whether
you are just starting out and want to attend a getting started tutorial or
are a seasoned OSGi pro, or anywhere in between, there are topics that will
cater for you. There will also be plenty of time to meet and network with
your peers during the breaks, lunch and evening reception and BOFs. If you
are interested in OSGi this is an event that you won¹t want to miss.

James Governor will provide an Eye on OSGi - a market view: If anything
illustrates the growing significance of OSGi it is all the questions being
asked about where the technology goes from here. This talk will try and
steer a course between the FUD and hype, offering a pragmatic perspective on
OSGi and its evolution.

Jim Colson will provide information on The Long and Winding Road : Jim will
discuss the long and winding road of OSGi's role in end to end middleware
and where that road may lead in the future.

The OSGi Community Event program will push past the concepts and
possibilities of OSGi technology to drive home the tangible value businesses
are experiencing today, ³here and now,² with OSGi in their IT
infrastructures, products and services.

The OSGi Alliance expects the event to attract enterprise and embedded
software architects, IT decision-makers and software leaders as well as
developers who are using OSGi technology as the basis for their next-gen IT
infrastructure.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW! <http://communityevent.osgi.org/>

Details on Hotel Information and local stay accommodations please visit:
http://jaxlondon.com/2010/location/

So join enterprise and embedded market developers and business
decision-makers from across the globe, and determine how to put OSGi
technology to work for you.

See you soon,
The OSGi Event Team

>From small embedded devices, to desktop, to the large application server,
OSGi technology is the component model that the industry is adopting.²
Come to the Community Event to find out why!

************

Best,
Susan

Am 08.09.10 09:55 schrieb "jesus.berm...@telvent.com" unter
<jesus.berm...@telvent.com>:

> [...]
>    intermediate, expert) and prerequisites (what background will be
>    required) and what will be the benefits to participants.
>
>          5. A 400 word max. abstract of your presentation
>
>          6. A 100 to 200 word speaker bio
>
> Submission should be written in English, tutorials and presentations are to
> be given in English.
>
> We look forward to seeing you in Paris!
>
> OW2 Management Office
>
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Francesco Furfari <
> francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm preparing the list of events advertised by the universAAL newsLetter,
> that you will receive next days and of course I invite you to do the same
> with your projet).
> I would like to know if you have any event of interest to the AAL/AmI
> community we can add in the news letter.
> This letter will be distributed to all the attendees of the Track F at the
> AAL forum.
>
> The events that we are considering so far are:
>
> - AAL Forum (http://www.aalforum.eu/) Track F ( 15-17th September Odense,
> Danimark) Presentation of a number of AAL projects, AALOA and EvAAL
>
> - ICT2010 Networking Session http://ict2010.isti.cnr.it/ (27-29 September
> Brussels, Belgium)
>
> - Review UniversAAL project (5 October Brussels, Belgium)
>
> - AAL Italian Forum (http://www.aitaal.it/) presentation of AALOA( 6-8
> October Trento, Italy)
>
> - UniversAAL plenary meeting (25-30?? October) to be decided
>
> - 1st Int. Joint Conference on Ambient Intelligence (10-12th November
> Malaga , Spain)
>
> - 5th European Conference on Smart Sensing and Context - ( November
> 14-16th, Passau, Germany) MonaMI Workshop presentation of universAAL,
> OpenURC and AALOA
>
> Then I remember that:
> ---  Osami consortium is preparing something in October ....
> ---  OW2 will prepare the annual conference and they were thinking to
> include the AAL theme ....
> ---  MonAMI project has already planned other events for the next year
> ---  The Intern. eHealth, Telemedicine and Health ICT Forum For Education,
> Networking and Business http://www.medetel.lu/index.php (Thomas here should
> say something)
> --- OASIS is also preparing something  .... Silvio here can help .
>

> that's all I remember now.
> Can you help me to by signalling whatever you think may be of interest?
>
> Thank you in advance
> Francesco

> --
> Francois Letellier
> Open innovation and open-source software
> Tel: +33 6 84 64 00 24 - Skype: francois.letellier
> Web site: http://www.flet.fr
>
> OW2 - Board Member and member of the European Local Chapter - www.ow2.org
> ACONIT - www.aconit.org - Board member
> APRIL - www.april.org
> fOSSa: the conference "where Open Source meets Academia" -

----
Dr. Susan Schwarze
Director Standards, ProSyst Software
Board Member & VP Marketing OSGi Alliance (osgi.org)
ProSyst Software GmbH
D-50858 Cologne, Germany, Duerener Straße 405
Tel. +49 (0)221 5109756 · Fax +49 (0)221 6604 660
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 6604 411
http://www.prosyst.com · s.schwa...@prosyst.com
----
stay in touch with your product.
----
ProSyst Software GmbH
Managing Directors:
Thomas Hott, Daniel Schellhoss, Dr. Dimitar Valtchev
HRB 54586, AG Köln,
Tax No.: 223/5816/4275, VAT No. (UST-Id-Nr.): DE 814172407