Jesus I found the following links for those events,
can you confirm?

https://www.artemisia-association.org/cosummit_2010_home
http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/malaga10/

... a lot of interesting events this year in Malaga
 the AALiance conference, the AmI Conference and now the OSWC ...

francesco