From: supporters-boun...@aaloa.org [mailto:supporters-boun...@aaloa.org] On
Behalf Of Marco Eichelberg
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 3:39 AM
To: supporters@aaloa.org
Subject: [aaloa supporters] AALOA workshop in Brussels

Dear AALOA supporters group,

Mohammad-Reza Tazari wrote on February 4th:
> the governing board of AALOA has been invited to organize *a special
> workshop* (most probably in April this year in Brussels, jointly with
> the _ICT for Inclusion_ unit of the _DG for Information Society and
> Media_ of the European Commission) with the goal to discuss
> possibilities *for funding projects* that could directly promote the AAL
> market breakthrough.
 >
> We are asking all of you, especially people involved in running EU
> projects (especially SMEs and enterprises),to express their opinion
> and if desired to send a representative to the workshop in Brussels.
> This is the right moment to help the community by doing networking to
> reach all the potentially interested stakeholders.

The OFFIS institute for information technology, being involved in various
AAL R&D projects on both European level (OSAMI commons, Florence) and
national level (GAL, PAGE, IDEAAL) is definitely interested to participate
in such a workshop. Depending on the date, either myself or my collegue
Melina Brell would participate.

Best regards,
Dr. Marco Eichelberg

--
Dr. Marco Eichelberg
Gruppenleiter Integrationstechnik | Manager Integration Technology Group

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Gesundheit | R&D Division Health
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax.: +49 441 9722-147/111
E-Mail: eichelb...@offis.de