Da: supporters-boun...@aaloa.org [mailto:supporters-boun...@aaloa.org] Per
conto di m...@lst.tfo.upm.es
Inviato: domenica 13 febbraio 2011 21:35
A: kwad...@globalseci.com
Cc: supporters@aaloa.org
Oggetto: Re: [aaloa supporters] AALOA workshop in Brussels

Dear friends:

We, Life supporting technologies UPM group (LST), are strongly interested
in participating and contributing in the organisation of the workshop. I
personally hope I will be there together with some of my colleagues(M F
Cabrera and/or Cecilia Vera).

Best regards,

María Teresa Arredondo

Prof. María Teresa Arredondo Waldmeyer
Directora Life Supporting Technologies
Directora Cátedra Vodafone
E.T.S. Ingenieros Telecomunicación
--
Directora de Relaciones con Latinoamérica
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)