Dear all

I'm glad to announce that BRAID project (http://braidproject.org/) requested to join AALOA and the governing board and many promoters unanimously accepted it. You can look the vote results at http://aaloa.org/pipermail/promoters/2011/000085.html

*R. Benjamin Knapp* from Queen's University Belfast, Coordinator of BRAID and *Kusha Wadhwa* from Global Security Intelligence (UK) will be the contact points for BRAID within AALOA.

Soon I will update the Manifesto and logos in the website, and a new press release will be published. (it is also a new opportunity for all the individuals who joined AALOA to check their affiliation is correct)

Welcome on board BRAID !!

BRs,
Francesco
--
Francesco Furfari
Institute of Information Science and Technologies "A. Faedo" (ISTI)