Dear All,

cc. AALOA distribution

cc. BRAID distribution

On behalf of the BRAID consortium, thank you for your support in having us
join the AALOA - it is a pleasure to be welcomed into the AALOA community,
and we are happy to be a part of the work of the community as you endeavour
to shape a path forward for technology and policy as it relates to ambient
assistive living.  We look forward to identifying some excellent
opportunities to collaborate in the coming months, and to meeting individual
members as our work together proceeds.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Kush

Kush Wadhwa