On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 05:38:15PM -0400, Sudarshan S. Chawathe wrote:

> Thanks to everyone working on s2ram.  I am happy to report that I was
> able to successfully suspend and resume my Gateway 200ARC laptop using
> the following:
>
>    s2ram -f -m -s -a2

This is a very unusual combination. Doesn't plain "s2ram -f -p -m" or
"s2ram -f -p -s" also work?

--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)