Hi Keith and All,
--- Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any comments?

    I would love to.
   Can't pull it up. URL to long?
   2nd line of URL isn't highlighted, maybe that's the
reason.
     I'll bet there is a feedstock in there somewhere.
Also energy to run the reaction has to come from
somewhere.
    One way it seems to use CO2 as fuel is add it up
to 17% to the airfeed to a producer gasififer. It
reacts with moisture, carbon in the fire zone to make
CO and H2. A way to juice up the gasses energy content
while recycling CO2.
    I forgot where I read this but it was a well done
research project.
       Thanks,    jerry dycus
http://www.biochem.arizona.edu/classes/bioc462/462b/462bHonors/462bHon

> ors2000/jwoo/conversion.html
>
> Alternative Method of Methanol Production
> Novel Methanol Production: Conversion of CO2 to
> Methanol Using Enzymes
>
> Keith Addison
> Journey to Forever
> Handmade Projects
> Tokyo
> http://journeytoforever.org/

Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM