Is that 31.5 meg zipped?

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 10:43 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Archives - was RE: [biofuel] Diesel survivalist - running on
biodiesel

>It would be very useful to be able to download the lot as 1 file. I am very
>rural and my ISP only allots so many hours per month to users. Any other
ISP
>is a long distance call. To download and browse would be the best method.
>
>Kirk

It won't let you download them as one file, or not any way that I can
see. You'd have to do it message by message. I have the whole thing
as one file though. It's 31.5Mb. We're considering turning it into a
db on our site, but it'd be a PITA to maintain it, can't think of a
way of auto-updating it. Yet.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects