Hi

I have only recently had my eyes open to the idea of making your own
biofuels,
and find this list very interesting and informative. thanks

I'd like to ask a question regarding using straight ethanol in older
motors,
originally designed for leaded petrol. The lead had a role in
lubricating the
valve and preventing valve seat recession. LRP also has an additive for
this purpose.
With the use of straight ethanol how is the valve lubrication achieved.
regards

Phil Paton

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of the Department of
Information Technology & Management.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.