I've heard stories about putting magnets on gas lines to improve fuel
mileage for years, but I never tried it. I shall do so now. The
author of the following article, Dr. James DeMeo, is an intelligent
and credible fellow, and the cost of trying is insignificant. Per the
link below this also works for petro-diesel, so perhaps for biodiesel
and WVO also. Anyone else care to try this and give us feedback?
Dick, perhaps magnets attached to the tubing might increase the
effectiveness of foggers?
-----
...Warren Rekow

Orgone Biophysical Research Lab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.orgonelab.org
Forwarded News Item

Please copy and distribute to other interested individuals and groups

**********

As of today, I've got at least five or so emails from well-meaning folk
organizing various gasoline station boycotts, car-free days, power-free
days (candles only, please) and other ideas which from my thinking will
have absolutely zero affect upon anything, except perhaps making people who
participate in them feel a little better. I wish to remind OBRL-news
subscribers of a very simple way to save from 5-15% on their automobile
gasoline bill, by simply putting strong magnets on the gas line, close to
where it enters the carbeurator or fuel-injector.

Natural Energy Works formerly sold fancy magnetic fuel treatment devices
which cost around $50, and you had to cut your fuel line to have them
function.  Later, I discovered these devices contained simple magnets with
the south-seeking poles directed inward. So you don't have to buy such
expensive devices, nor cut into your fuel line.  You can put a few dollars
of strong magnets on the outside of the existing fuel line, and tape them
into place, with similar beneficial results.

My Astrovan, a V-6, 4-wheel drive behemoth that is necessary for winter
snow at the Greensprings Center, routinely gave around 17 mpg.  With the
magnets on, the boost was to around 20 mpg, or 3 additional mpg for an
increase of around 15%.  The magnitude of efficiency boosting seems to vary
a bit from car to car, and from region to region.

The magnets used are fairly strong rare-earth strontium ferroxide ceramic
magnets which will pinch your fingers (Ouch!) if you are not careful, and
four of them are enough for a single fuel-line for one car.  Any similar
strong magnet will work.  Two of them are stacked together on one side
of the fuel line, with another two stacked magnets on the opposite side of
the line, secured in place with multiple wrappings of black electrical tape.
Simple!  Double fuel-lines for dual injectors need eight magnets.  They
sell for around $1 each.  Thats a total of eight bucks maximum, plus a few
cents for the tape, or an additional $2 for a hose clamp, if you wish to
have something more secure than the tape.  That's a total cost of around
$10 for saving from 5-15% on your gasoline bill, which today can pay
for itself in about two or three tank-fulls.

Like the orgone accumulator, it is too simple for most people to believe,
so most people don't, but they will plunk down $150 for some other gadget
that has a lot of slick brochures and MLM hysteria standing behind them.
Open up those $150 devices (for fuel or water treatment) and in many cases
you still have the same $4 worth of magnets.

You can get the magnets at any Radio Shack, but they have to be stronger
than simple refrigerator magnets, strong enough to pinch your skin if you
are not careful. Otherwise the field won't penetrate into the fuel line.
Get them whereever you want, but Natural Energy Works has been selling
these simple strong magnets for years, available in sets of 10 for $10 plus
$7 USA-Canada shipping, along with a little book on the subject for $12.95.
The same effect works also on your propane or natural gas stove or furnace,
when magnets are added to the feed lines just before the burners or
combustion chambers.

Check out the following web site for more information, and also the link
recently added that provides the results of scientific studies backing up
the magnetic effect.
http://www.orgonelab.org/xpmagnet.htm

Let's face it, Americans are the biggest energy hogs of the world, and our
political leadership have been fiddling while Rome burned, totally failing
us for years, on both sides of the political spectrum.  Here's something
you can do, today, which will directly benefit yourself, and allow you to
walk a bit softer on Mother Earth.  Boycot Exxon, walk to work and read by
candle-light, if you wish, but a lot more can be done with clever
considerations, and quite inexpensively.
<<<