Steve replied:
>Um, uh, guys? what have you all been smoking? magnets on gas lines (and
>water lines) is right up there with ceramic laundry disks. really....

Ha! Hi Steve! ;-)
Well... so have you actually tried it, as described in the article? I
have viewed this in the same way you just expressed. But, James DeMeo
is a pretty sharp fellow. He says it actually works for him. Jeremy
just replied that it has worked for him for several years on his
water lines. I sure don't have all the right answers, and life has
brought many a surprise. Tell you what, let's both try it. Maybe we
learn something new and useful in spite of our 'knowledge'.
--
...Warren Rekow