  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 5:52 PM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [biofuel] Biodiesel in a heating oil burner?

  I have some questions. Does anyone know the answers, or where to look?

  1)Can biodiesel be used in a modern heating oil burner?

  2)Can it be blended with petroleum-based diesel and used in a modern
  heating oil burner?

  3)Are there any particular types or brands of modern heating oil
  burner that can use biodiesel or a blend of biodiesel and petroleum-
  based diesel?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor