Hi Gerry and All,
      For many years living aboard my sailboats I just
used a kerosene lamp for heat.
      What are the in's and out's of burning used veg
oil in wick type burners to keep soot , other nasties
low.
       Has anyone burned SVO in a Kerosun type wick
burner, heater, any problems?
      Here in Fla the heating season is short and
light so I was thinking of how to build a good, simple
heater for next year. Maybe using a 3" stove wick or 3
- 1" wicks.
     I also just bought a propane refridgerator I'm
thinking about converting to SVO. Any thoughts?
            Thanks,
                 jerry dycus